Give us a call:306.744.2212

Household hazardous waste 

Recently we were asked about where to dispose of hazardous household items such as paint cans, fluorescent bulbs etc. Paint, can be accepted at any SARCAN depot, fluorescent bulbs can be accepted at RONA and London Drugs. If able, you may also gather these items and wait until there is a Household Hazardous waste collection day, put on by the City of Yorkton.

More information can be found on the following websites: